The one to follows her, get her
I will be very brief as always.
1) It turns out that I have been battling for almost 2 weeks with one of the main online platforms of Radio (Mixcloud) and English-speaking Podcasts because they do not let me publish the daily LRN Programs (Luman Radio News)
2) The argument they make is that by virtue of the international treaties on collective media, as long as I do not present extensive documentation in English, they will not admit me on their platform. (A roll of the fat ones ... hahaha)
3) Obviously, it could have passed from them. But I'm very interested in getting the green light because they have great coverage in both Latin America and North America.
4) To the point… after several confrontational English emails and no results… I almost gave up. Right now I have many fronts open and I have to choose my battles very well because although the paleo diet is miraculous in terms of personal energy ... there are also limits.
5) Well ... well, an hour ago and I was about to give up. I thought… and if instead of presenting myself as “Luman Radio News [LRN]”, I introduce myself as Psychology Luman Project [PLP] and I “cuelo” it as Project of scientific dissemination and promotion of mental health.
6) And ... Voila! .. in less than 30 minutes I had certified the broadcast of radio programs.
7) Conclusion: Imagination to Power. Once again: “Whoever follows her gets it! . Or said paraphrasing the friend Friedrich Nietzsche: "Nature is ... Will to Power" ;-)
In a couple of days I will publish the web address of the new platform in case you are interested.
Worthy and Productive Afternoons.
More info at: https://www.manuelluis.com
Manuel Luis García Raposo
Coordinador del LUMAN Proyect II
Importante: Tiene licencia para poner un link hacia este artículo. (Backlink)
© Todos los derechos reservados sobre este contenido, vídeo, artículo e imágenes.
Psicología Metaperceptiva® y Método Psicológico Luman® son marcas registradas.